Visit Sage Meadow of Racine or Lake Geneva this spring and take home the perfect Mother’s Day gift –TableTopics Questions to Start Great Conversations for Grandparents – to inspire meaningful conversations and share mom or grandma’s stories for generations.
At Sage Meadow, we value your story. Our caregivers really take the time to get to know your family and your loved one’s history, interests, personality, and preferences.
• A home-like setting with communal living and dining
• A family of caregivers and neighbors
• Healthy meals and dining companionship
• A robust activity program
• Convenient amenities and services.
• Around-the-clock caregiving support as needed
• Personalized care and support
• Housekeeping and laundry services included
• Convenient, on-site physical therapies
And peace of mind, now and in the future, for an aging loved one . . . and for yourself.
Call Sage Meadow of Racine or Lake Geneva to schedule a visit and take home TableTopics deck of questions to inspire great conversations and stories.