A respite break is a healthy necessity that benefits both caregivers and their loved ones. It can be an ideal solution when family caregivers travel or need a break. Respite care, for as little as 14 days up to an extended period of time, includes furnished accommodations, meals, opportunities for socialization, access to Sage Meadow amenities and services, and an opportunity for a professional assessment if requested (in select locations).
Sage Meadow caregivers support an engaged, active, and purposeful lifestyle.
A COMFORTABLE COMMUNITY
Take advantage of our respite care plan and wealth of community amenities.
Sage Meadow’s highly trained and dedicated team of nurses, certified nursing assistants, activities staff and caregivers address simple to complex care needs and offer:
- Three meals per day with a variety of menu selections approved by a certified dietitian
- Customized quality care
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily activities like dressing and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site staff
- Visiting physicians
- Assistance with coordination of medical appointments
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
In addition, Sage Meadow offers a robust events calendar that includes daily physical, mental and social activities and scheduled trips and outings.
- Onsite dining in a social setting
- Garden patio with raised planters
- Spacious community room
- Beauty salon